Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Official...

Summer is over….. Meagan has gone back to work in England, Craig has gone back to university in Lethbridge, the weather is miserable and my flowers have seen better days…. But on a bright note, Highland dance class started up again (ya da da da Miss Lorna)... missed my dancing girls!, Friday night scrappin’ with the “BWB” gals is back in full-force with the great friends that I get to hang out with and Shabby Chic classes at the Scrap Yard have begun - full of laughter.  Pop by the Scrap Yard and check out the Basic Grey Page-of-the Month class on September 29th , I’m teaching it this month.

I missed my weekly “inspiration” Shabby Chic classes with Lynn Thune, the creative genius behind this layout that we created on Thursday……

Isn’t this what summer is all about? Meagan, Jake and Craig on a hike in Kananaskis country when they came upon a sign that said “bears in the area”, they decided that they should pose as bears!


So after a few days of depression about having a very quiet house I’m back into the regular routine and it feels good….. ‘til next time…. Enjoy!
 





No comments: