Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Day!

Since the onset of this blizzard weather we are having, and the many unofficial "snow days" we have had this winter..... I've had a chance to spend a lot of time indoors and what better room to spend it in than my scrapbooking room.  So this week I wanted to share my scrapbooking space with you.  I am so fortunate to have two complete rooms to myself; one for scrapbooking and one for sewing.  Sometimes I feel that I need more room to create, but if I would just start using the product that I have stashed away instead of buying new, I wouldn’t need such a huge space.  When I yearn for a larger space I usually start thinking about the gals who create out of a space the size of my closet and then I feel very grateful.  I love my scrap space and my favorite time is when I can spend the day in my room, listening to my favorite tunes on my iPod and creating....






Til next time, Enjoy!



No comments: