Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 21st to my #7

Today is my boy's 21st birthday.... where does the time go?  Craig was supposed to travel with the University of Lethbridge Golf Team to a tournament in Seattle Washington today, but due to a serious hockey injury last Tuesday he is at home flat on his back with broken ribs (2 broken, 1 cracked).  He was praying for a miracle last night.... that his ribs would heal and he would be able to swing a club.....  But.... no such miracle came and he is stuck in Lethbridge!  Today I am making all his favorite foods and will drive down for a visit tomorrow. 
Happy Birthday to my man.... love you to the moon and back!

I have a few birthday's this month so wanted to share some cards that I have made....


Til next time... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to Craig! YOur cards are gorgeous!!!!