Sunday, July 3, 2011

Let's Scrap Challenge

All my scrapbooking layouts are about family, friends, vacations, sports and other memorable events and I rarely do pages about me. In the 10+ years that I have been scrapbooking I can count on one hand the number of pages that include photos of myself or are about me. Usually I don’t like any photos that are taken of me but I’m starting to realize that once I am gone and leave all my albums to my children there will be no pages of me for them to look at. So my challenge this week at Let's Scrap is to create a layout using one of the Let’s Scrap sketches and make it all about you! This is your opportunity to reflect on yourself and make it all about you! Here is my creation... I love this page and think it just may be the title page to my next album.
I Would love to see what you create and there will be a small prize for the randomly chosen winner, so hop on over to Let's Scrap and submit your layout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Valery this is so soft and beautiful~great job!