Monday, December 5, 2011

My Snow Day!


OK... so this is what I woke up to yesterday! (View from my bedroom window). Most of you will think I am crazy, but I love this wintery weather as it gives me a great excuse to stay inside my warm cozy house and create! Sometimes I think that I have more craft supplies in my scrap room than the local store so no need to venture out in this wintery weather to go shopping... so I spent the day doing what I love to do... create!
I alternated between my scrap room and my sewing room... I know I'm a very lucky girl to have two rooms that I can call my own! Here are a couple of projects that I finished, with more in the works.
Christmas cards finished and ready for mailing.

Christmas Stockings for the kids...



Finished off the rest of my glittery ornaments.

Finished up my Graphic 45 Journal in a Box class that I took at Scrapbookers Paradise.


Some gift envelopes I made from brown packing paper. These will be filled with gift cards and money for friends and family.

And... finally... decorated the Christmas tree in the living room.
... and the Christmas tree in the family room.

That's enough for one day! Still lots more decorating to do but tomorrow is another day with plenty of projects still to finish.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I may need to hire you to decorate my house and do my cards when we get back on the 17th! It's going to be crazy! Thank goodness for late shopping hours!! Looking forward to seeing you (but not the snow!)