Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Blanket Frenzy


With temperatures hovering around -28C to -38C with the wind chill factor; I have locked myself in my sewing room to work on my January rush of orders. Two weeks into January and I have 9 orders... Love it! It's so nice to be able to design and create indoors in my dream sewing room. The design creation process is so much fun as I take the time to try different fonts, sizes, colours and embroidery designs.

I usually have the television playing a girly movie in the background and I'm covered in fabric swatches and thread! Last night my future son-in-law, Jake, wanted to iron his dress shirts in my sewing room and came out with his socks covered in loose threads and fabric! Here are just a sample of the blankets I have created over the last few weeks...










And here's a stack that I finished up yesterday, ready for pick-up or delivery!

For up-to-date designs check out my FACEBOOK PAGE. I'm trying to get to 100 fans so if you enjoy my page please hit "like". If you are interested in ordering a blanket head on over to my WEBSITE.

No comments: