Monday, November 26, 2012

Sun 7 Designs Christmas Special


First of all I have to say thank you to all my faithful Facebook friends and for the 100+ new "likes" on Sun 7 Design's Facebook page.  The winner of the Softie this month is Terri M.  Congrats to Terri, your softie is in the mail on it's way to your baby granddaughter.
I am now offering a special for my Facebook friends only...... starting today November 26 and running through December 10th.  Purchase any size blanket and get a "boy" or "girl" (colors cannot be customized) softie for an additional $10.  This is a savings of $10.
Just "like" my Facebook page and then place your order through the website at Sun 7 Designs.

I just finished this blanket yesterday for a sweet little girl and she wanted a softie in matching fabric.

Orders placed by December 10th will arrive just in time for Christmas..... These adorable blankets make the perfect Christmas present for a new little bundle of joy!

No comments: