Friday, February 1, 2013

And The Winner Is......


Just a quick post today.....
I want to send a huge shout-out to all of you who voted for me in the "MOMpreneur Award of Excellence 2013".  Although I did not win the award I am a winner and feel blessed to have all of you in my life.  Some of you I have never met but feel like we have become blog-land friends and I feel blessed to have so many people who care about me and wish me success in promoting my business Sun 7 Designs.
There were 275 Canadian companies in the running for this award and I placed 78, so I feel that alone was an accomplishment - all thanks to you!
So.... Thank You from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to cast your vote.  There were several of you that voted every day for me and that means a lot to me that you took some time out of your busy schedules to think about me and my company.
I put all the names in a "hat" and the winner of the personalized Softie is Cheryl C.  Congrats and thank you to Cheryl who voted EVERY day.

No comments: