Friday, September 27, 2013

Older & Wiser with Scrapbook Magazine UK

When Lindsey asked me to use the theme "Older & Wiser" for Scrapbooking Magazine's Issue 75, it didn't take me long to decide which picture to use.
This is a photo of my Mom and her three sisters taken at my daughter's wedding in April of this year.
It has been many years since they have all been together and I was overjoyed that they were all able to travel a great distance to celebrate this special occasion with us.
A close-up of the paper origami flower that I made using a 1" circle punch and shimmer paper.
 Some Ruby Rock-it Paper Twine and a Prima Flower adds a little dimension.
 Many years have passed and I still look up to each of these women as role models.  They may be getting older; but I think they are four of the wisest women I know and I love them with all my heart.

No comments: