Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Easy Peasy Banana Bread * IMO

Yes, In My Opinion….. this is the easiest, quickest and tastiest banana bread recipe.  I've had this recipe for as long as I can remember and use it regularly.
I have a bad habit of buying too many bananas and before I know it, they are going black in my fruit bowl.  I hate waste, so I turn them into banana bread in just an hour!
8 ingredients that I always have on hand, five minutes prep time and an hour to cook and you have yourself a nice little treat.

1 Egg
3 Bananas
1/2 C Miracle Whip Dressing
1 1/2 C Flour
1 C Sugar
1 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 C Chocolate Chips
HEAT the oven to 350 F
BEAT egg, bananas and dressing until well blended
MIX remaining ingredients in separate bowl then add to banana mixture.  Stir just until moistened.
POUR into greased loaf pan.
BAKE for one hour
Easy peasy right?   Enjoy!

1 comment:

Craftibilities said...

Looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Can't wait to try it. Stopping by from Craftibilities.blogspot.com