Monday, February 17, 2014

7 Things

As I was scrolling through Pinterest one day I came across this pin.  They are actually journalling prompts but I wanted to use it as a blog post, mainly because it has my favourite number.
So here goes...
7 Everyday things I couldn't live without:
#1 Computer
#2 Keurig machine
#3 Phone
#4 Car
#5 Sewing Machine
#6 Radio
#7 Television

7 of my favourite songs:
#1 The Dance (Garth Brooks)
#2 Letter To Me (Brad Paisley)
#3 My Wish (Rascal Flatts)
#4 Raining on Sunday (Keith Urban)
#5 Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
#6 See You Again (Carrie Underwood)
#7 I Got You Babe (Cher)

7 Adventures I want to have before I die:
#1 Auschwitz Tour
#2 Taj Mahal
#3 Kennedy Space Centre
#4 Great Barrier Reef
#5 Love Bridge in Paris
#6 Sequioa National Park
#7 The Vatican

7 Pastimes I never tire of doing:
#1 Sewing
#2 Crafting
#3 Reading
#4 Baking
#5 Writing
#6 Watching Movies
#7 Coffee Dates

7 Treats I could eat every day:
#1 Chocolate
#2 Popcorn
#3 Chips & Dip
#4 Candy
#5 Marshmallow Squares
#6 Christmas Cake
#7 Licorice

7 People I would be lost without:
#1 Dale (my husband)
#2 Craig (my son)
#3 Meagan (my daughter)
#4 Jake (my son-in-law)
#5 Kiera (my mom)
#6 Scott (my brother)
#7 Sue (my BFF)

7 Places I want to visit:
#1 Italy
#2 Australia
#3 Memphis
#4 Ireland
#5 Texas
#6 Belgium
#7 New England


No comments: